AgeUK Somerset are holding a free one day conference on 26th October at Taunton Racecourse.
Their website says:
This conference will tackle the issues that matter most when it comes to ensuring a good quality of later life: housing, mutually-supportive relationships, retaining independence and control, enjoying an active lifestyle, health and social care services, living well with long-term conditions and much more. It will encourage us all to envisage and plan for how we want to live our later life.
Listen to a number of high-profile speakers, including:
- Sir Andrew Dillon, CEO, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Professor Ann Bowling, Professor of Health Sciences, University of Southampton
- Dr Chrystalina Antoniades, Department of Clinical Neurology, University of Oxford
- Tony Watts, OBE, Chair of South West Forum on Ageing and Founding Editor of Mature Times
- Conference Chair – Clinton Rogers, Somerset Correspondent for BBC Points West
To book online and for more details visit their website:
I look forward to seeing you there 🙂